Technology Adoption In Field Service
An Executive Discussion on 5-Step Best Practices
Service leaders continue to transform their technology infrastructure required to build a modern service team. However, many organizations will struggle with the adoption of these new technologies. According to the Service Council's 2021 Voice of the Field Service Engineer (VoFSE) survey, which witnessed 700+ technician respondents, 83% of FSEs agree technology makes them more productive. So how can service organizations ensure successful adoption of technology in the field?
Watch this executive discussion on the strategic approaches best-in-class organizations are taking to make certain technology adoption is successful, including:
• Identifying the problem and priority
• Determining key stakeholders
• Collaborate in technology/vendor selection
• Mapping and aligning the technology to process workflows
• Managing adoption and rollout (continuous Change Management)
Complete the form to watch the webinar on demand and download the guide.